Date:      Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:42:20 +0300
From:      "Wire James" <wire@linuxsolutions.co.ug>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   VPN tunnels

Hello

I installed a VPN connecting 3 sites together using IPSEC and Racoon on Free BSD. Each site has a FBSD gateway with a LAN. The sites are interconnected with Frame relay links. However occasionally these links go down, thereby cutting the connections and so the tunnels become inactive.

The problem am facing is that whenever the links come back up, racoon does not auto negotiate to reactivate the tunnels what could I be doing wron ? I always have to restart racoon manually.

Whats the way forward for me ? Or is it the normal behaviour of FBSD ?

regards

Lunghabo JAmes