Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:28:24 +0100
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'Paijo'" <psutomo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: can not retrieve email using popper

You can't just remove the mail spoolfile for user bob1 - where would the
mail then end up? What you basically specified in the alias file is that
incoming mail for bobg should be placed in the spoolfiles for users bob and
bob1. But since you removed bob1's spool, of course that will fail. What
_might_ work is this (haven't tried this).

Make a symlink called bob1 in the spooldirectory pointing to bob (the
spoolfile) - of couse the target spoolfile and the symlink needs to have
appropiate permission set.

Thomas