Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 10:09:43 +0200
From:      rene@xs4all.nl
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wanted: coldfusion 4.5 install help

Hi. I've got a 4.2-stable system here, with apache 1.3 and mysql just
installed, and I wish to install ColdFusion 4.5 here since I might be
doing some contractwork on it.

My problem is that I feel I still lack muchos clues on the installation
part, and getting my services to run securely. I can use some help here;
is anyone able and willing to come to an IRC channel and walk me through
it?

I'll be online for at least a couple of hours, with a lag of max 30
minutes. Email me personally if you wish to help.