Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:09:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what's this code do?

I found some code in a user's home directory today that is apparently
intended to cause a buffer overflow.  I was looking because I found out
that he'd tried to break into another system.  Needless to say, that user
can no longer log into my machine.

Would anyone be willing to take a look at this code and tell me what it
does?  I am trying to determine whether there's a chance that my system is
compromised.  I'll mail it to you offline.

The file is called pppt.c.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."