Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:33:26 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I still need your help,but not so badly now:)

It has aliviated itself.I managed to goet some bytes out of printer.Bath
me in your applaudisments:)).However,on very how strange way at least for
me.with lpc up all :)).It looks rather strange for me,though.I understood
from reading of lpc(8) that up and start|enable functions are identical
to be precise up is identical with combination of start and enable but
as already said up rules start|enable sucks.So the first question:
1)Is it a bug or a feature with up vs. start|enable?
The second question has to do as i guess with apsfilter.I got REVERSE
staircase effect while printing files in TIFF format(e.g. man pages)
on bj canon 200. So the question is:
2)Does someone know how to deal with it?
The third question is about magicfilter
3)Does anyone has experience with setting up of magicfilter(particullary
writing of this file with magic bytes on magic places)and setting of
printcap so it could work with magicfilter?Would you genrally advice usage
of magicfilter?
Any additional questions are welcome.
Regards
Ariel Burbaickij