Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:10:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Eric Dedrick <dedrick@dsl-146-127.resnet.purdue.edu>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
Cc:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: linux compatability broken?

> oh wow i didn't notice that one.
>
> run /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig -p and see where it's looking for
> ld-linux.so.2. the line should be something like:
> ld-linux.so.2 (ELF) => /lib/ld-linux.so.2
>
> but yeah, rebuild that kernel and modules!

I've rebuilt them so many times figuring that was the problem that I'm
getting kind of sick of it.  Everything is fresh.  The whole kernel and OS
is what was on CVS stable as of about noon yesterday.  Unless there is a
patch or something that's not going to do any good.

$ /compat/linux/sbin/ldconfig -p
(other suff)...
ld-linux.so.2 (ELF) => /lib/ld-linux.so.2