Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:08:55 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Gordon <arg-bsd@arg1.demon.co.uk>
To:        Simon Griffiths <simon.g@claycrossbs.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Identifying where the problem lies.

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Simon Griffiths wrote:

> [...]

Surftime is definitely available on business lines - see the official BT
pricelist at:

http://www.serviceview.bt.com/list/current/docs/Customer_Options/12461.htm

You may have trouble persuading BT sales to take an order for it, but this
is normal for any service more complex than a POTS line.  Perserverence
brings results.

My (BT) ISDN line is categorized as 'business' even though it's at home
(it was installed so long ago that BT didn't recognize the posibility of
residential ISDN, and I've never fought the battle to get it changed).
This is the line on which I have surftime.  And Demon's service
description specifically states that they don't limit online time.