Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 1996 11:42:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, phk@critter.tfs.com, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: And Now For Something Completely Different

> No problem, I was just thinking maybe I had not looked hard enough through
> the documentation.
>
> Some of us install lots of systems and have a preference leaning towards
> identical systems...  this sounds like a useful mechanism, but I could
> not at the time make enough of the hints in the source code to use it.
> That is okay because sysinstall is pretty cool to begin with.  Certainly
> I prefer it to the Solaris install!

Perhaps we can start the documentation process by example - if you
tell me just what kind of template install you're for, I can send you
a sample config file.  Paul Traina was also the principle instigator
in getting the feature put back, so maybe he wants to speak up at this
point and tell everyone how he's using it. ;-)

					Jordan