Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:37:33 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Jolok <joshualokken@attbi.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help,  please!

On 2002-02-28 22:12, Jolok wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I am anxious to begin using your distribution.  I am currently running
> Win2k on IDE-0, 40GB, and I have a 3.2 GB slave drive I want to use for
> FreeBSD.  I've figured out the config and install, but the boot
> manager...Can Boot Easy write to NTFS, or do I need to create a small FAT
> slice on IDE-0?

The BootEasy boot manager doesn't write anywhere except for the MBR.  No
need to make partitions for it. You might the multi-os article an
interesting read:

	http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/multi-os/

Giorgos Keramidas                           FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}      http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/