Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 16:23:37 -0500
From:      Julie <jar557@ix.netcom.com>
To:        Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP

Its simple, when I loaded slack7.0, using smp.i, instead of bare.i , then
ppp was no longer supported.   So we went to install the bare.i and
recompile the kernel around it as smp, and that seems to be puking as
well.  We are fixin to try one more thing and see if that works.  But, the
move to FreeBSD is definately in the works as well.  Never know, I might
end up with a working slackware, FreeBSD, NT, AND 98.  This box is going
to have so many operating systems on it when Im done that it isnt going to
know its own name.

~Julie