Date:      Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:59:45 -0700
From:      Chris Moline <chris@theboss.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   libxpg4.so.3 not found

Hi. I recently downloaded gv and installed it. But now it keeps giving me
libxpg4.so.3 not found errors. A web search and an archives search didn't
turn anything up on how to fix it, though now I am sure it has something to
do with locale. I did have it running before windows kindly overwrote
freebsd, but I have no idea what I did differently this time.

TIA,
Chris Moline