Date:      Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:25:12 -0500
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard-seibert@rcn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring POSTFIX to use mutiple email accounts

I am trying to solicit some information on how to configure 'postfix'
to accommodate multiple IP addresses.

I have several email accounts. I use them for newsgroups, forums, etc.
Most of the accounts use different 'SMTP' and 'POP' settings. However,
in two cases, they use the same 'SMTP' and 'POP' addresses. I have not
been able to find any definitive information on how to configure
'postfix' to handle this. I would appreciate it if someone could either
direct me to a source of information that might prove useful, or provide
me with some first hand knowledge of how this is accomplished.

Thanks!

Gerard Seibert
gerard-seibert@rcn.com

It is much easier to suggest solutions when you do not know too much
about the problem.

 Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)

               ,        ,
              /(        )`