Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:07:35 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ultra 5 workstation announcement

I presume all of you on this list got the good news about the new Ultra 5
workstation last week.  If not, go visit www.sun.com and learn about their
new low-cost workstation.

The "loss leader" configuration includes an UltraSPARC IIi processor, 64Mb
of SDRAM, a 4.3 Gb disk, graphics controller, 10/100 Mb ethernet, and 3 PCI
slots for $2995.  This would probably be a good machine to run FreeBSD-SPARC
on.  ;^)

http://www.xmission.com/~softweyr                 softweyr@xmission.com