Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 19:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Oliver Cook <ollie@uk.clara.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq 1371 (AudioPCI) & FreeBSD 4.3RELEASE

you can't just cat output to /dev/dsp, you have to use a program such as
xmms or mpg123 or esdplay etc...

also I think that the only references I could find to snd0 were MAKEDEV
snd0 in /dev...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|