Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:52:28 +0100
From:      Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas <nbari@inbox.im>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SOLVED] home lab [AMD A10 5800K , AsRock FM2A85X-ITX] panics too much

Hi, the solution was to properly set the voltages of the memory on the =
BIOS.

memory on BIOS was configured to only use 1.25. and the specs of the =
memory say it required 1.5, setting the proper values on the BIOS did =
the trick.

regards.

On Apr 8, 2013, at 4:22 AM, Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas =
<nbari@inbox.im> wrote:

> Hi, all, I am having many kernel panic with an AMD A10 5800K cpu and a =
AsRock FM2A85X-ITX motherboard.=20
>=20
> I successfully installed  FreeBSD 9.1 amd64 with zfs raidz on root,  =
but when installing subversion from ports (make install clean), here my =
first kernel painc occurred.  After the machine was online again I =
finished (make install clean) and well this time worked.=20
>=20
> I update the  sources svn =85. and tried a make -j4 buildworld, it =
started to build but later the machine just freeze.=20
>=20
> I later tried without the -j4 and was available to compile the world.
>=20
> when compiling the kernel (make kernel) I got another kernel panic and =
machine rebooted.
>=20
> This time before booting, I tried to fix the bios setting the the OC =
(overclook) features on the motherboard to match the hardware avoiding =
fancy things, and well some times now I get panics others not.
>=20
> I enable dumpdev=3D"AUTO" in rc.conf, but problem is that I have all =
swap on the 'zfs' and I am not getting the dumps.
>=20
> So wondering if some one could give me an advice of how could I fine =
tune my system so that I can use this hardware.
>=20
> the logs unfortunately don't show nothing I have enable *.*  =
/var/log/all.log on syslog.conf but don't show anything related to the =
panics.
>=20
> Any ideas ?
>=20
> below I let the output of dmesg.boot and pciconf
>=20
> 1 Copyright (c) 1992-2013 The FreeBSD Project.                         =
                                                                         =
                                         =20
>  2 Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, =
1994                                                                     =
                                          =20
>  3   The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
>  4 FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.        =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
>  5 FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #2 r249231: Sun Apr  7 13:36:17 UTC 2013         =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
>  6     root@amdtest:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/amdtest amd64                 =
                                                                         =
                                         =20
>  7 FreeBSD clang version 3.2 (tags/RELEASE_32/final 170710) 20121221   =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
>  8 CPU: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics   (4192.46-MHz =
K8-class CPU)                                                            =
                                           =20
>  9   Origin =3D "AuthenticAMD"  Id =3D 0x610f01  Family =3D 0x15  =
Model =3D 0x10  Stepping =3D 1                                           =
                                                         =20
> 10   =
Features=3D0x178bfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE=
,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,HTT>                       =
                                    =20
> 11   =
Features2=3D0x3e98320b<SSE3,PCLMULQDQ,MON,SSSE3,FMA,CX16,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,POP=
CNT,AESNI,XSAVE,OSXSAVE,AVX,F16C>                                        =
                                   =20
> 12   AMD Features=3D0x2e500800<SYSCALL,NX,MMX+,FFXSR,Page1GB,RDTSCP,LM> =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 13   AMD =
Features2=3D0x1ebbfff<LAHF,CMP,SVM,ExtAPIC,CR8,ABM,SSE4A,MAS,Prefetch,OSVW=
,IBS,XOP,SKINIT,WDT,LWP,FMA4,<b17>,NodeId,TBM,Topology,<b23>,<b24>>      =
                                =20
> 14   Standard Extended Features=3D0x8                                  =
                                                                         =
                                            =20
> 15   TSC: P-state invariant, performance statistics                    =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 16 real memory  =3D 17179869184 (16384 MB)                             =
                                                                         =
                                            =20
> 17 avail memory =3D 16455127040 (15692 MB)                             =
                                                                         =
                                            =20
> 18 Event timer "LAPIC" quality 400                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 19 ACPI APIC Table: <ALASKA A M I>                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 20 FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 4 CPUs                 =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 21 FreeBSD/SMP: 1 package(s) x 4 core(s)                               =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 22  cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID: 16                                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 23  cpu1 (AP): APIC ID: 17                                             =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 24  cpu2 (AP): APIC ID: 18                                             =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 25  cpu3 (AP): APIC ID: 19                                             =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 26 WARNING: VIMAGE (virtualized network stack) is a highly =
experimental feature.                                                    =
                                                      =20
> 27 ACPI Warning: Optional field Pm2ControlBlock has zero address or =
length: 0x0000000000000000/0x1 (20110527/tbfadt-583)                     =
                                            =20
> 28 ioapic0 <Version 2.1> irqs 0-23 on motherboard                      =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 29 kbd1 at kbdmux0                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 30 aesni0: <AES-CBC,AES-XTS> on motherboard                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 31 cryptosoft0: <software crypto> on motherboard                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 32 acpi0: <ALASKA A M I> on motherboard                                =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 33 acpi0: Power Button (fixed)                                         =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 34 cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 35 cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 36 cpu2: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 37 cpu3: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 38 attimer0: <AT timer> port 0x40-0x43 irq 0 on acpi0                  =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 39 Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0                  =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 40 Event timer "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 100                =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 41 atrtc0: <AT realtime clock> port 0x70-0x71 irq 8 on acpi0           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 42 Event timer "RTC" frequency 32768 Hz quality 0                      =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 43 hpet0: <High Precision Event Timer> iomem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff on =
acpi0                                                                    =
                                          =20
> 44 Timecounter "HPET" frequency 14318180 Hz quality 950                =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 45 Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 900            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 46 acpi_timer0: <32-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x808-0x80b on =
acpi0                                                                    =
                                               =20
> 47 pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0             =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 48 pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0                                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 49 pci0: <base peripheral> at device 0.2 (no driver attached)          =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 50 vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xf000-0xf0ff mem =
0xfc000000-0xfdffffff,0xff700000-0xff73ffff irq 17 at device 1.0 on pci0 =
                                                     =20
> 51 pci0: <multimedia, HDA> at device 1.1 (no driver attached)          =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 52 pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 18 at device 2.0 on pci0           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 53 pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1                                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 54 em0: <Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection 7.3.7> port =
0xe000-0xe01f mem =
0xff6c0000-0xff6dffff,0xff600000-0xff67ffff,0xff6e0000-0xff6e3fff irq 18 =
at device 0.0 on pci1                =20
> 55 em0: Using MSIX interrupts with 3 vectors          =20
> 56 em0: Ethernet address: 68:05:ca:11:d3:2c                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 57 xhci0: <XHCI (generic) USB 3.0 controller> mem =
0xff74a000-0xff74bfff irq 18 at device 16.0 on pci0                      =
                                                               =20
> 58 xhci0: 32 byte context size.                                        =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 59 usbus0 on xhci0                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 60 xhci1: <XHCI (generic) USB 3.0 controller> mem =
0xff748000-0xff749fff irq 17 at device 16.1 on pci0                      =
                                                               =20
> 61 xhci1: 32 byte context size.                                        =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 62 usbus1 on xhci1                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 63 ahci0: <AMD Hudson-2 AHCI SATA controller> port =
0xf140-0xf147,0xf130-0xf133,0xf120-0xf127,0xf110-0xf113,0xf100-0xf10f =
mem 0xff751000-0xff7517ff irq 19 at device 17.0 on pci0          =20
> 64 ahci0: AHCI v1.30 with 5 6Gbps ports, Port Multiplier supported     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 65 ahcich0: <AHCI channel> at channel 0 on ahci0                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 66 ahcich1: <AHCI channel> at channel 1 on ahci0                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 67 ahcich2: <AHCI channel> at channel 2 on ahci0                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 68 ahcich3: <AHCI channel> at channel 3 on ahci0                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 69 ahcich4: <AHCI channel> at channel 4 on ahci0                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 70 ohci0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xff750000-0xff750fff =
irq 18 at device 18.0 on pci0                                            =
                                             =20
> 71 usbus2 on ohci0                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 72 ehci0: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem =
0xff74f000-0xff74f0ff irq 17 at device 18.2 on pci0                      =
                                                              =20
> 73 usbus3: EHCI version 1.0                                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 74 usbus3 on ehci0                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 75 ohci1: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xff74e000-0xff74efff =
irq 18 at device 19.0 on pci0                                            =
                                             =20
> 76 usbus4 on ohci1                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 77 ehci1: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem =
0xff74d000-0xff74d0ff irq 17 at device 19.2 on pci0                      =
                                                               =20
> 78 usbus5: EHCI version 1.0                                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 79 usbus5 on ehci1                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 80 pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 20.0 (no driver attached)       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 81 pci0: <multimedia, HDA> at device 20.2 (no driver attached)         =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 82 isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> at device 20.3 on pci0                      =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 83 isa0: <ISA bus> on isab0                                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 84 pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 20.4 on pci0                 =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 85 pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib2                                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 86 ohci2: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xff74c000-0xff74cfff =
irq 18 at device 20.5 on pci0                                            =
                                             =20
> 87 usbus6 on ohci2                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 88 pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 21.0 on pci0                 =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 89 pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib3                                       =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 90 re0: <RealTek 8168/8111 B/C/CP/D/DP/E/F PCIe Gigabit Ethernet> port =
0xd000-0xd0ff mem 0xfe004000-0xfe004fff,0xfe000000-0xfe003fff irq 16 at =
device 0.0 on pci3                         =20
> 91 re0: Using 1 MSI-X message                                          =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 92 re0: Chip rev. 0x2c800000                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 93 re0: MAC rev. 0x00000000                                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 94 miibus0: <MII bus> on re0                                           =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 95 rgephy0: <RTL8169S/8110S/8211 1000BASE-T media interface> PHY 1 on =
miibus0                                                                  =
                                           =20
> 96 rgephy0:  none, 10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 10baseT-FDX-flow, 100baseTX, =
100baseTX-FDX, 100baseTX-FDX-flow, 1000baseT, 1000baseT-master, =
1000baseT-FDX, 1000baseT-FDX-master, 1000baseT-FDX-fl    ow, =
1000baseT-FDX-flow-master, auto, auto-flow                               =
                                                                         =
                                =20
> 97 re0: Ethernet address: bc:5f:f4:a3:25:65                            =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 98 acpi_button0: <Power Button> on acpi0                               =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 99 orm0: <ISA Option ROM> at iomem 0xcf800-0xd07ff on isa0             =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 100 sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 101 sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=3D0x300>                      =
                                                                         =
                                             =20
> 102 vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff =
on isa0                                                                  =
                                            =20
> 103 atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on isa0   =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 104 atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0            =20
> 105 kbd0 at atkbd0                                                     =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 106 atkbd0: [GIANT-LOCKED]                                             =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 107 ctl: CAM Target Layer loaded                                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 108 acpi_throttle0: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu0                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 109 hwpstate0: <Cool`n'Quiet 2.0> on cpu0                              =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 110 acpi_throttle1: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu1                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 111 acpi_throttle1: failed to attach P_CNT                             =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 112 device_attach: acpi_throttle1 attach returned 6                    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 113 acpi_throttle2: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu2                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 114 acpi_throttle2: failed to attach P_CNT                             =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 115 device_attach: acpi_throttle2 attach returned 6                    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 116 acpi_throttle3: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu3                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 117 acpi_throttle3: failed to attach P_CNT                             =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 118 device_attach: acpi_throttle3 attach returned 6                    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 119 ZFS filesystem version: 5                                          =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 120 ZFS storage pool version: features support (5000)                  =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 121 Timecounters tick every 1.000 msec                                 =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 122 vboxdrv: fAsync=3D0 offMin=3D0x44e offMax=3D0x74f                  =
                                                                         =
                                                 =20
> 123 IPsec: Initialized Security Association Processing.                =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 124 ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert enabled, nat loadable, default =
to accept, logging disabled                                              =
                                             =20
> 125 usbus0: 5.0Gbps Super Speed USB v3.0                               =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 126 usbus1: 5.0Gbps Super Speed USB v3.0                               =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 127 usbus2: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0                                 =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 128 usbus3: 480Mbps High Speed USB v2.0                                =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 129 usbus4: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0                                 =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 130 usbus5: 480Mbps High Speed USB v2.0                                =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 131 usbus6: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0                                 =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 132 ugen0.1: <0x1022> at usbus0                                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 133 uhub0: <0x1022 XHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 3.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus0                                                                   =
                                           =20
> 134 ugen1.1: <0x1022> at usbus1                                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 135 uhub1: <0x1022 XHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 3.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus1                                                                   =
                                           =20
> 136 ugen2.1: <AMD> at usbus2                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 137 uhub2: <AMD OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus2                                                                   =
                                              =20
> 138 ugen3.1: <AMD> at usbus3                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 139 uhub3: <AMD EHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus3                                                                   =
                                              =20
> 140 ugen4.1: <AMD> at usbus4                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 141 uhub4: <AMD OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus4                                                                   =
                                              =20
> 142 ugen5.1: <AMD> at usbus5                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 143 uhub5: <AMD EHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus5                                                                   =
                                              =20
> 144 ugen6.1: <AMD> at usbus6                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 145 uhub6: <AMD OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on =
usbus6                                                                   =
                                              =20
> 146 ada0 at ahcich0 bus 0 scbus0 target 0 lun 0                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 147 ada0: <ST2000DM001-1CH164 CC24> ATA-8 SATA 3.x device              =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 148 ada0: 600.000MB/s transfers (SATA 3.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 149 ada0: Command Queueing enabled                                     =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 150 ada0: 1907729MB (3907029168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 151 ada0: Previously was known as ad4                                  =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 152 ada1 at ahcich1 bus 0 scbus1 target 0 lun 0                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 153 ada1: <ST2000DM001-1CH164 CC24> ATA-8 SATA 3.x device              =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 154 ada1: 600.000MB/s transfers (SATA 3.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 155 ada1: Command Queueing enabled                                     =
                                                                         =
                                                  =20
> 156 ada1: 1907729MB (3907029168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 157 ada1: Previously was known as ad6                                  =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 158 ada2 at ahcich2 bus 0 scbus2 target 0 lun 0                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 159 ada2: <WDC WD20EARX-32PASB0 51.0AB51> ATA-8 SATA 3.x device        =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 160 ada2: 600.000MB/s transfers (SATA 3.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 161 ada2: Command Queueing enabled                                     =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 162 ada2: 1907729MB (3907029168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 163 ada2: Previously was known as ad8                                  =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 164 ada3 at ahcich3 bus 0 scbus3 target 0 lun 0                        =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 165 ada3: <WDC WD20EZRX-00DC0B0 80.00A80> ATA-9 SATA 3.x device        =
                                                                         =
                                          =20
> 166 ada3: 600.000MB/s transfers (SATA 3.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 167 ada3: Command Queueing enabled                                     =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 168 ada3: 1907729MB (3907029168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)    =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 169 ada3: Previously was known as ad10                                 =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 170 SMP: AP CPU #2 Launched!                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 171 SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 172 SMP: AP CPU #3 Launched!                                           =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 173 Timecounter "TSC-low" frequency 2096231117 Hz quality 1000         =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 174 uhub6: 2 ports with 2 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 175 uhub4: 5 ports with 5 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 176 uhub2: 5 ports with 5 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 177 uhub1: 4 ports with 4 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 178 uhub0: 4 ports with 4 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 179 Root mount waiting for: usbus5 usbus3                              =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 180 uhub3: 5 ports with 5 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 181 uhub5: 5 ports with 5 removable, self powered                      =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 182 Trying to mount root from zfs:zroot []...                          =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 183 bridge0: Ethernet address: 02:fe:4a:c8:9c:00                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 184 bridge1: Ethernet address: 02:fe:4a:c8:9c:01                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 185 epair0a: Ethernet address: 02:00:a0:00:0f:0a                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 186 epair0b: Ethernet address: 02:00:a0:00:10:0b                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 187 epair1a: Ethernet address: 02:00:a0:00:11:0a                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 188 epair1b: Ethernet address: 02:00:a0:00:12:0b                       =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 189 tap0: Ethernet address: 00:bd:14:26:00:00                          =
                                                                         =
                                           =20
> 190 re0: link state changed to UP                  =20
>=20
> the output of pciconf -l is:
> hostb0@pci0:0:0:0:      class=3D0x060000 card=3D0x14101849 =
chip=3D0x14101022 rev=3D0x00 hdr=3D0x00