Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:58:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd configuration

Looks interesting.  I think I recall hearing that the Veritas technology
is what hpux and irix use for their dynamic filesystems, that'd be awesome
to have something like it rolled into FreeBSD.  Once I get things square
with my server deployments, I'll try giving vinum a go.  Meantime, I'll
get these servers going with ccd the constituent filesystems newfs'd prior
to ccd'ing them :)

Thanks,
-Ian