Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:28:59 +0200
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Single floppy x-terminal with freebsd?

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:30:51 +0200
"Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com> wrote:

KMJ> Hello,
KMJ>
KMJ> i am looking for a way to run a single floppy x-server on some
KMJ> diskless workstations which should connect via xdmcp to a freebsd
KMJ> server. any suggestions are very welcome.

	I think that a network boot would be your best option - you might
be able to build a PicoBSD based X server that fits on a floppy (if you
strip things down really hard and find a nice small X server) but it will
be pushing it.

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun