Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:44:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        kek971@mail.usask.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: set up PATH??

	jdk1.2.2 is out for bsd.  It is in the ports.  You have to download
a few dependencies though, namely the linux jdk and linux emu stuff.  As
for setting your path, for csh I use

set path = (~/bin /{bin,sbin} /usr/{bin,sbin} /usr/local/{bin,sbin})

	Add the java part to this or use

set path = ($path /path/to/java/bin)

	after the above line.  For bash I think you need to do export path.
I'm not positive though, because I use tcsh.

Ian

In the last episode, kek971@mail.usask.ca stated...