Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 07:31:59 -0400
From:      Bentley <linuxguy@sympatico.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Lug

Hello, my name is Bentley Sorsdahl (Ben) I am the president of a new lug in
Montreal. We have about 20 members so far and are continuing to grow.  Our
URL is http://mrlug.org . I am not sure what FreeBSD offers for support of
lugs, how ever I would like to know what support is available.  We are
starting to arrange our first family install fest, as well promote Linux
and its use.  I guess that is about all for now. Not sure what else to tell
you or to ask.  Any and all information would be greatly welcome.

Bentley Sorsdahl