Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:22:16 -0500
From:      Kenny <loganwva@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mozilla 9.9 install?

I've downloaded Mozilla 9.9 for FreeBSD but do not know how to install it. I
have the file unziped and untared, but I'm not really sure what script
installs it. The one that seems to be right to me is the mozilla-bin. When I
use the command ./mozilla-bin I get this error.

freebsd# ./mozilla-bin
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgkgfx.so" not found

I'm not sure if this is the right command, but if it is I have went to some
web pages looking for the file libgkgfx.so and can not find the file.

What should I do?

Kenny