Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:30:14 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE 3.2/Xwindows dying strangely without warning

On Sunday 18 April 2004 03:24 pm, Dragoncrest wrote:
>          Nobody has any answers for me on this?

I have had my .kde* files get corrupted and do what you describe. I
finally did a cd and then
rm -rf .kde*

I had to resetup kde for that user but my problems went away. You want
to back up your bookmarks and address book. Then, re-import them after
you setup kde.

FWIW, I have had kde sessions running for much longer than 10 days
without problems. I have been following the upgrade to 4.10 and those
systems were updated less than 10 days ago.

Kent