Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 1996 18:06:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Good PCI card?  (evidently 3c590 support no workee?)

I need a good PCI 10baseT card to use in a router.  I had to 3c590's, but
one is an A1 rev card (which the kernel moans about, why, what's wrong
with 'em?), and on the rev C card, it gripes about "EPROM didn't come ready".

But the probes find vx0 and vx1.  Neither are configurable however...

Any ideas?

I've been pretty much a 3com shop, but can bail to anything else.

The card should probably be supported by -stable, but I could run
-current if need be.