Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2009 03:27:48 -0500
From:      Akenner <SlackWareWolf@comcast.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Re: Steps to upgrade from 7.0-RELEASE to 7.1-RELEASE]

--------------070507000302000909000501

Hi,

I've continued reading to keep myself updated with info used, and I have
a few questions about what I've seen about freebsd-update:

I've read not to use FreeBSD-update AND cvsup together, and so I've
decided to go along with this as to not cause problems for myself.

Does FreeBSD-update have any benefit over the cvsup method? I've heard
you don't have to go single user and a few other things, but does it
have any actual benefit?

Thanks,

-Allen

--------------070507000302000909000501
	filename*0="Re: Steps to upgrade from 7.0-RELEASE to 7.1-RELEASE.eml"