Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:26:51 -0500
From:      Laurence Sanford <lauasanf@bellsouth.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPPoE && NATD && stalling connections..

Hi,
	I've setup PPPoE on FBSD, and NATD as well. I posted a message last
night that I couldn't get natd to work. I have a feeling that natd is not works
working now, but rather, I've started ppp with the -nat switch, and the rest of
my network can connect now, but the connections stall when you try to load a
web site. Can anyone lend any insight on fixxing this? Thanks.

--
Drew Sanford