Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:23:35 +0200
From:      "Jarrod Meyer" <jarrodm@webmail.co.za>
To:        "'Jarrod Meyer'" <jarrodm@webmail.co.za>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: referencing in files

What I meant was, kinda like if you have a changing value in one file,
right? And you want it to automatically update in another file without
having to always manually do it yourself and without writing a script, can
you just link/reference the changing value in the first file to a point in
the second so that it becomes automated?

Does anyone know where I can just find some info on this? Thanks for the
help in advance

If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be
a merrier world.

J. R. R. Tolkien (1892 - 1973)