Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:36:35 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Valerdi_Tormo?= <jvalerdi@inicia.es>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Crontab

Hi,

If it's posible I want to ask you a little question about the use of crontab
BSD porgram. I'm trying to use the crontab program to execute a program one
ace per day but I'm sure I'm wrong in the sintax becasue I can't execute the
preogrm. Con you explain me (with a little example how I must modify the
"contrab -e" to execute my program one ace per day??

Thanks a lot in advace

Jose