Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:55:49 -0500
From:      "Ben" <ben@cahostnet.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Webalizer help

I have configured my webalizer and modified the webalizer.conf and
placed it in the appropriate place.  I run webalizer from the current
place.  When I run it I get the following messages and I don't see
anything in the log directory.  Can someone explain what I'm doing
wrong?  It's pretty straight forward I thought and I went to the
webalizer site and read their documentation.  Any information will be
helpful.  What permissions that webalizer need?  Root has access to
the directory I'm writing to.  See the message below.

Thx,
Ben

Webalizer V2.01-06 (FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE) English
Using logfile /usr/home/hosts/nthacks/logs/nthacks.com-http-access.log
(clf)
Creating output in /usr/home/hosts/nthacks/logs
Hostname for reports is 'nthacks.com'
History file not found...
Previous run data not found...
2760 records (2760 ignored) in 0.15 seconds