Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 22:19:47 +0000
From:      "Brandon L. Griffith" <project7@qx.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux Emulation

I am wanting to emulate certain Linux applications on my FreeBSD-3.1
Release system but have yet to find suffecient docs on how to go about
it. Sure the handbook has alot of info but lets face it, it really
doesn't cover what needs to be done thoroughly, does anything ever? I've
been searching for info for the past few days now, all of it seems to be
nice and well planned, but I have yet to find one that has a step by
step procedeure that tells what to download and what to do in the
correct syntax.
Does anyone out there emulate Linux? And if so what docs did you
read? Got anything that maybe I have overlooked? Or maybe even can you
send something my way?
I'm not asking for anyone to do this for me, just ppoint me in the right
path. I am quite new to FreeBSD, had it for a few weeks now, but used
Linux and other Unix flavors for the longest of time so if you need to
explain anything to me you can skip the Mr. Rodgers course in computer
grammer :)
But like I said, I'm just looking to get on the right path here.

danke

= Still psycho after all these years = Brandon L. Griffith =
=  and I get the checks to prove it  =   project7@qx.net   =