Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:19:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>
To:        Alessandro de Manzano <demanzano@iol.it>
Cc:        Peter Brezny <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sandbox clarification.

Oh, one thing I didn't mention about my bind setup, the directory that I
have bind chroot'd in inside of the jail is a separate drive partition
mounted as that directory.  This way, if the chroot'd bind get penetrated,
they won't be able to fill up the drive with garbage, only the partition
that bind is running in. :)

Robert Simmons
Systems Administrator
http://www.wlcg.com/