Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 2004 06:53:17 +0100
From:      "Peter Rosa" <prosa@pro.sk>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   What's with ipfw

Hi all,

after I cvs-uped my system from cvsup.cz.freebsd.org I can not use IPFW
firewall.

Make world, make kernel - everything seemed well, but after reboot (when
firewall rules should load) I got errors something with Invalid argument.
When I try ipfw add pass all from any to any I get "ipfw:
getsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument".

The only change of my kernel configuration is added SMBFS support to it.

What's going wrong ? Could you help me, please ?

Peter Rosa