Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 15:44:53 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        green <green@prokk.net>
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: your mail

* green <green@prokk.net> [20010406 15:22]: writing on the subject ''
green> hi freebsd-questions !
green>
green>   hi !
green>   plz help me
green>
green>   i have no FLOPPY drive, and no CDROM drive..
green>   but i have all freebsd distribution on DOS partition..
green>
green>   can i somehow install freebsd on my system ?
green>
green>   thanx

The easiest you can do is get your Hard drive into another computer (a
friend of yours MUST be having one), install FreeBSD and then move your
drive back and boot the system, then configure the remaining things. There
maybe a way but I am not sure about it WITHOUT A FLOPPY DRIVE.

If someone tells you about a way, please cc me.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

A general leading the State Department resembles  a dragon commanding
ducks.
		-- New York Times, Jan. 20, 1981