Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:04:51 -0400
From:      "Go Vital Internet Inc" <scott@govital.net>
To:        <isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   billing software

We are looking for some sort of billing software that will automatically
track users/account information as well as archive a record of all past
transactions with a user. No online credit card stuff, just a simple
database-like operation is required.
    Our systems all draw their users/configuration from one central
fileserver. We would like to be able to interface the billing in a similar
manner to this already existing system, (CGI/perl based).

Scott Dao
scott@govital.net