Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:49:25 -0400
From:      "Kevin Gross" <kc144@sprynet.com>
To:        "questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Running FreeBSD X applications from a networked WindowsNT

Hi all,

I've got two computers, one running FreeBSD 4 stable and the other running
WindowsNT 4.0 sp6a.  They are connected via ethernet.  I would like to use
X-WinPro 5.3 (an X server for Windows) to connect to my BSD box with the
obvious purpose of running some x-windows programs in WindowsNT.  I want to
keep my BSD box secure (it is also connected to the internet).   How do I
set up FreeBSD to enable remote X sessions?  I already have the two
computers talking via telnet and sharing files via samba, so the network is
functional.  Can somebody give me a quick synopsis of how to set this up and
perhaps a pointer to some more detailed information?

Thanks,

Kevin Gross