Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:50:26 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADSUP:  doc/ tagging 19 March

--GRPZ8SYKNexpdSJ7

Hi folks--

I will be tagging the doc/ tree for 4.8-RELEASE on 19 March (most
likely during daylight hours, California time).  Version number bumps
in the doc/ tree for 4.8-RELEASE will take place closer to the actual
release date (since any changes we make are reflected more-or-less
immediately on the Web site).  I'll slide tags accordingly at that
point so that the right versions of files end up going out with the
release.

Please be extra-nice to the doc/ tree during this time.

Thanks,

Bruce.
(For re@ and doceng@)

--GRPZ8SYKNexpdSJ7