Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 00:14:01 +0000
From:      Joe Mama <routerg@home.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1

Hello, I have just done a fresh upgrade/install from 2.2.8 to 3.1
stable.  I've been having 2 problems for that last 2 days that I can't
figure out.

Windowmaker  gives the error

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libwraster.so.1" not found

libwraster.so.1 is not on the system...I have tried to install
windowmaker from sysinstall, port, pkg_add and source with the same
result.  Enlightenment, twm, and blackbox work fine.

The second problem is my vibra16 soundcard was working in 2.2.8.   I had
downloaded snd-ESS-2.2-19990310.tar.gz which I no longer can find.
Which is Luigis sound source.  I just replace the /sys/i386/isa/snd from
original source with the one in the package. Then added pcm0 to the
kernel.  People say that this driver has been added to the new source
but all I get is can't open audio device (x11amp).

btw how come theres 2 boot disks now?

thanks in advance

Steve