Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:11:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      zoonie <zoonie@myhouse.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, "Jason T. Nelson" <jtn@eboai.org>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN, an off topic question

the commerical version will interoperate with the free SKIP code (at least
it did a while ago according to the info on www.skip.org, i don't know
what's new with the product right now). i looked into it but never got the
commercial version.  the free version for win95 that was/is on the skip
site had different encryption algorithms and won't work with the freebsd
version.  i gave that info to somebody on this list about a year ago (or
when ever it was that i got skip going on a few machines) and i think that
he did indeed get the commercial CD and has stuff interoperating.  if i
remember correctly his name was jim flowers.  you can probably find
something in the list archives....