Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:28:20 -0600 (cst)
From:      elizabeth camm <beth@grant.mcnallyrobinson.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        beth@grant.mcnallyrobinson.ca (elizabeth camm)
Subject:   FreeBSD: An Open Source Operating System

Hello -

	I have a customer who is interested in purchasing one copy of a
book entitled

	FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for your Personal Computer

	by  Bit Tree Press

	isbn 0971204500

	Would you please let me know if you have stock, and quote me the
following information by return email as soon as you can:

		1.	do you have a Canadian distributor?
		2.	retail price
		3.	discount to bookstores
		4.	shipping charges to a U.S. address
		5.  do you require prepayment on a credit card?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Beth Camm
McNally Robinson Booksellers
1120 Grant Avenue
Unit 4000
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada R3M 2A6				Telephone 204-453-0424 ext. 222