Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:46:34 -0500
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to add another subnet/route (update)

OK, I've been searching around, and I found a very good article in the
freebsd handbook about this:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/configtuning-virtu
al-hosts

Anyway, it just says that I can add the new subnet normally, and list ip
addresses in that subnet underneath it with 255.255.255.255 as the subnet
mask.

All I need to know now is ... currently the only router interface I am using
is defaultrouter="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" ... How do I add the second interface for
my new subnet? Is it a simple route -add thing? I've never done this
before...

Thanks,

Jordan