Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 02:17:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        kong@comset.net
Cc:        rjoseph@nwlink.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ES1370 - no sound completely :(

> It doesn't helps :(

The card consists of two chips the ES1370 plus a codec chip.
And if I remember correctly that one is different from the
AK4531 on the original Audio PCI card (they used a cheaper one
for the PCI64).

Creative probably bought Ensoniq because of the Audio PCI
card which seems to be mostly identical to the PCI128.

I would suggest changing the PCI64 into a PCI128 if
possible.
If not you must first identify what codec is used on
the board - maybe we find specs or an existing Linux
driver..

Regards,
Marc