Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:28:04 -0800
From:      "Gary Schenk" <gwschenk@socal.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   newbie mail help

I've been installing FreeBSD on my home desktop. A little each day I spend
configuring. I've worked out most things with books and man pages. I am
connected to the internet by cable modem. Links worked perfectly right away.
Where I am failing is setting up my email. I am not trying to be a mail
server, just get and send mail through my ISP. The documentation seems to be
geared to mail servers. This is really confusing me. Can someone point me in
the right direction for help on email? Just a nudge in the right direction
would be most helpful.

I apologize for posting with OE.

Thanks!

Gary Schenk