Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:11:18 -0500
From:      HerbalGypsy/justbob <shsrms@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Frustration continues.

I downloaded 3_3-install.cd0 again.
I renamed it 3_3-install.iso.
I set my easycd to 1x.
told easy to burn me a copy.
results, after about 36 minutes of writing, so old unreadable single
file called 3_3-install
I used two different styles of media, CD writable and rewritable.
No joy.

thanks for all the help Craig, Paul, Kevin.
I am stummmmmmmped.
I did the same thing with a linux download, and it is installing right
now on the alpha.  I see it with the pc running win 3.1, a pc running
nt, and a pc running just dos! Linux has all the internal files,
free is one file.

bob