Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 1996 18:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        "Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica" <compland@ism.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uucp

On Sat, 3 Aug 1996, Helio Coelho Jr. - CompuLand Informatica wrote:
> connect once a while to get the mail. My main doubt is how to define
> the DNS entry for the BBS's domain

You don't want to run DNS for a UUCP feed, it's possible but if you
don't already know how probably not worth it.  Just use entries in
/etc/hosts

>                            and the tweak that I need to do in
> sendmail to forward the mail to the uucp queue directory.

Look at RELAYHOST

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                    714 443 4172
 DPC Systems                                                  dan@dpcsys.com