Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:01:59 -0400
From:      Stephen Sanders <ssanders@softhammer.net>
To:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disk Throughput test

Good point.  I plan to switch to 7.0, though the system is running the
ULE scheduler.

The cpu's are amd64.  I tested early on with bonnie++ and was getting
similar numbers to the application test.  It's a good idea to try it
again so I will.

The RAID is a RAID 6 as the application calls for data integrity though
I do plan on doing a RAID 0 test as well.  The array is something like
7TB total.

Thanks.