Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:24:22 -0400
From:      Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   single user mode

Hi,

Just a small suggestion for the FAQ. Regarding the "Eek! I forgot my
password!" section.

"Isn't it a big security risk when it's that easy to change root
password?" -- I have seen this question asked a bunch of times and asked
it myself when I first started. I think the answer to this would be a
good thing to add to the FAQ.

Let me know if you want me to try and write it.

Thanks,

Roman.

        |     The box said:		          |
      _ |   Win95, NT 4.0 or better.		  | _
    / / |   So I installed FreeBSD.               | \ \
  \       /    Email: romank@graphnet.com       \       /