Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 16:29:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

	Hi all.  I'm trying to get myself hooked up on some various
mailing lists for certain things that I need to know/ask and I've looked
all over the place, but I'm not finding what I'm after.  Can someone give
me some good suggestions for mailing lists for the following items?

Windows 2000 (general)
Windows 2000 (Security)
Networking (general)
FreeBSD Security (general)
Security (general, non-os specific)
Mac/OS10/9x (general/security)
Visual Basic (general/coding questions)
C++ (general/coding questions)

	I'm needing to get onto these mailing lists to help me
troubleshoot some  stuff a little easier that I've having trouble with so
any help or suggestions is welcome.  The higher the volumn of the mailing
list the better.  As far as the programming ones goes, I'm on the
Planet Source Code lists and they're worthless.  I need something better.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.