Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2000 13:09:07 +0200
From:      alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer)
To:        Jim Mock <jim@jmock.com>
Cc:        Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: German documentation in /usr/doc/Makefile not included?

Thus spake Jim Mock (jim@jmock.com):

> AFAIK, the German docs aren't part of the build yet, as translation
> isn't complete.  If I'm wrong here, I'm sure someone (Alex :-) will step
> up and correct me.

Yes, this is correct and the main-reason :)
Also, on the German WWW pages, we have /de/ at the moment as a minimal
German website for the translation project and stuff, which would
conflict with the /de/ of the official doc.  That has to be corrected
first.

Alex

--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory