Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:48:17 -0700
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMC EZ Wireless PC Card

In theory it'd use the 'wi' driver, as it's a standard prism2-based
card. I don't know how well it's supported in 4.x, though.

Alfred Perlstein posted some patches a few weeks ago to make prism2
cards work better. See http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/wi/ .

I haven't had time to try mine (a Netgear MA 401) out yet.

Eric