Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:06:34 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: ports/102629: devel/icu TestOtherAPI failed.

Dear webmaster(s)!

Below is a complaint by a developer, who was lost in the visual complexity
of the new PR pages.

I'm not sure, what exactly can be done, though... Maybe, bring the "Submit
Follow-up" link to the top?

Yours,

	-mi

Sorry, I didn't notice the submit followup link at the very bottom. I
visually lost it with the legal notices and standard website template links.