Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 16:23:03 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: RELNOTESng now default in -CURRENT, *.TXT files removed

Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org> writes:

> bmah> Until then, renderings of the release documentation can continue
> bmah> to be found at:
> bmah> http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/relnotes/
>
> It seems that these documents are comes from -current (OK at this
> time), but what's happen if we have 5.0-RELEASE? Both 6-current and
> 5-stable of release documents are available on the web ?

Work is in progress to put the release notes for all applicable
branches on the main web site.  Actually, the required make(1)
infrastructure has already been committed; we're just waiting for
someone to change the build scripts on freefall to check out and/or
update the release notes with the web site.

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org