Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:35:57 -0600
From:      Joe Maloney <jpm820@gmail.com>
To:        =?windows-1252?Q?Mika=EBl_Urankar?= <mikael.urankar@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: virtualbox-ose segfaults on 10.0

Indeed this this does fix the segfaulting for me on PCBSD.  I=92ve also =
been told that openjdk7 segfaults which uses gcc for compile.  Perhaps =
the issue is not just limited to virtualbox being compiled with gcc on =
10 as it was removed from base and is now only in ports?  I am going to =
test this theory with it as well.  Thanks for your help.

Joe Maloney

On Dec 26, 2013, at 7:04 AM, Mika=EBl Urankar <mikael.urankar@gmail.com> =
wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> I've already tried with gcc-4.8 to not avail. You can try the
> virtualbox ports from Jung-uk Kim (see
> =
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2013-December/011151.=
html),